Translate

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Talking to myself

I have finally decided to start my own blog and I feel like I am talking to myself. This is something I catch myself doing at home or in the car not out in public for everyone to see. So now there is proof im crazy I guess and the proof is on the internet! Please lord let me get some followers so I dont have to feel like a crazy person for very long. Anyway there are many, many blogs I follow that are just amazing! So many talented creative people out in the mini world! Oh ya if you are all about proper grammer this is NOT the blog for you lol. Anyone out there that knows of The Dolls House Emporium knows that they have amazing kits! If you dont know im telling you they are great. Easy to assemble and sturdy. I wanted one of there kits for over 15 years! Not just any one of there kits but Montgomery Hall, and my amazing hubby got it for me last christmas with one rule attached, I couldnt put it together until all our RL house remodel was done. Well here we are over a year later and the stuff is not done, so guess what boys and girls im done waiting! The one i got was the quickstyle with the basement. If thats not enough to work on im also doing a small cottage that i got for I think 3 bucks a couple years ago all broken up and without instructions. Through some research I found out that its called the Orchid. Latelly I have been working on flooring, wood and tile floors. I dont like the 2 wood floors ive done so they are either getting scrapped or going in the cottage because im not as picky about it. The tiles are driving me a little crazy because i have to make ssoooo many. The kitchen, entry way, craft room and bathroom all need tiles! but here is where I am... IDK why the pics ended up one top jeez. Hopefully I will get all this figured out!

2 comments:

Cinderella Moments said...

I see you have an adorable mini human helper too! LOL! All those tiles are a lot of work. But it will all be worth it. Thanks so much for participating in my giveaway!
hugs♥,
Caroline

Unknown said...

Thats the grandbaby Riley lol. I cant figure out how to add your contest on my sidebar its driving me crazy!